Safety, security and health are a priority at CSF. Based on today’s science, we understand vaccines offer us the best hope for stopping the spread of this virus and that taking precautions during interactions will help further reduce risk.
For CSF 2021, we will require all in-person attendees (guests, exhibitors, vendors, etc.) for all events (lectures, special sessions, advisory boards, events, etc.) to provide proof of COVID-19 vaccination.
Additionally, our team is thoughtfully creating a safer and worry-free environment for all meeting participants and among other steps will also:
- Incorporate appropriate distancing options in shared spaces
- Provide ample and easy access to washrooms and sanitizing stations
- Adjust service protocols
- Follow state and local guidelines and recommendations by the CDC for masking and other protocols
- Work closely with the JW Marriott to ensure increased health and safety measures are being taken by the property locally* as well as in accordance with Marriott International’s Commitment to Clean**
We look forward to seeing you in Nashville!
* Available for review on-line at: https://whattoexpect.marriott.com/bnajw
** Available for review on-line at: https://clean.marriott.com/?_ga=2.161697215.244741569.1607981423-795298181.1607981423