From innovative topics to new faculty, speakers and exhibitors, this year’s Cosmetic Surgery Forum will be a 2022 dermatology conference experience you won’t want to miss. While we’re always committed to making each year’s agenda new and fresh, what we have planned for this year is going to be better than ever. Whether you’ve joined us for years or are a new attendee, here are a few exciting things you can expect to see at this year’s conference in Nashville, Tennessee.
Pull up a chair at the new CSF round table
We believe that honest, engaging and controversial conversation among colleagues is the best way to learn, while sparking innovation. This year, we’re taking that a step further with a new CSF round table experience. Pull up a chair and engage with some of the best dermatologists and cosmetic surgeons in the field to discuss topics that are pertinent to your practice while helping facilitate better patient outcomes.
In an effort to provide a meaningful 2022 dermatology conference experience, we’ve also added many exciting new presentation topics for fresh discussion opportunities. In addition to mainstay topics, here’s what’s new:
- “Breath of Fresh Hair” – Discussion on a wide array of solutions for your hair loss patients
- “Ethics and Professionalism” – Best practices for demonstrating and maintaining your professional values
- “Boom in Nutricosmetics” – We’re all seeing an increasing demand from our patients for more “natural” products. Is this “inside out” approach here to stay?
- “Managing the Microbiome” – New approaches and treatments for caring for the microbiome
- “Healthcare Consumerism” – Shifting marketing strategies in today’s economy
- “Comprehensive Treatment of Acne Scars” – What are the challenges, benefits, and risks in treating acne scars?
Hear from new faculty speakers and catalysts
CSF offers an opportunity for physicians to gain essential knowledge from world-renowned experts on the modern topics that affect our practices. In additional to our current 2022 faculty, we’re excited to add eight new members to join our lineup of distinguished presenters:
- Gregory Buford, MD
- Corey Hartman, MD
- Mona Sadeghpour, MD
- Todd Schlesinger, MD
- Jayne Joo, MD
- Natalie Curcio, MD
- Vineet Mishra, MD
- Alex Daoud, MD
Don’t miss the LIVE injector demonstrations
Many of our attendees say the live practitioner demonstrations are one of the most beneficial parts of attending a 2022 dermatology conference like CSF. On Thursday afternoon, you can receive training on technical tips for micro needling, chemical peels, laser treatments, body contouring and so much more. The LIVE demo day on Friday afternoon gives you a close-up with dermatologists, facial plastics and oculoplastic surgeons as they demonstrate best practices, as well as innovations in injecting techniques.
Gain expert knowledge from our distinguished group of injectors, including:
- Suneel Chilukuri, MD
- Natalie Curcio, MD
- Michael Gold, MD
- Amy Lewis, MD
- Edit Olasz, MD
- Mark Rubin, MD
- Joel Schlessinger, MD
- Candace Spann, MD
- Julie Woodward, MD
Help us welcome back a full group of exhibitors
Our sponsors and exhibitors are a primary reason why this conference is second to none. This year, we’re excited to welcome back exhibitors that haven’t been able to be with us in the past couple of years due to challenges posed by the global pandemic. Here is who you can expect to see:
- Booth 502 & 403 – Galderma
- Booth 302 & 203 – Allergan Aesthetics
- Booth 514 – Endo Aesthetics
- Booth 518 – New Beauty Magazine
- Booth 407 & 506 – OBAGI
- Booth 405 – Revision Skincare
- Booth 304 – RVL Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Booth 306 – SkinCeuticals
- Booth 309 & 207 – Solta
- Booth 310 – Aerolase
- Booth 102 – Benev (New!)
- Co2 LIFT
- Booth TT8 – Colorescience
- Booth 504 – Cyspera by Scientis (New!)
- Booth 512 – DEFENAGE Pro Exclusive
- Booth 100 – DERMA Made (New!)
- Booth 415 – Delmore
- Booth 318 & 219 – EltaMD Skincare
- Booth 516 – Epionce
- Booth 413 – Evolus
- Booth 409 – Fallene / TIZO
- Booth 419 – Ferndale Healthcare, Inc.
- Booth 316 – Fotona
- Booth 417 – iS CLINICAL
- Booth 415 – Linder Health
- Booth 312 – Lutronic
- Booth 510 – Merchant Advocate
- Booth 508 – Merz
- Booth 316 – Olive & Delmar
- Booth 318 & 219 – PCA SKIN
- Practical Dermatology
- Booth 308 – Sente
- Booth 108 – Sofwave
- Booth 205 – Viviscal Pro
- Booth TT7 – Biopelle
- Booth TT6 – Nextech
- Booth TT8 – Oxygenetix
- Booth TT5 – SkinSx.com, Inc.
Through private sponsorship, we’re very excited to also be extending fellow and resident grants for this year’s meeting. The judges for this program include Dr. Isseroff, Dr. Woodward and Dr. Bucay.
End your conference experience with unforgettable fun in Music City
The bright lights, incomparable music and electric energy of Music City are a large part of what makes Cosmetic Surgery Forum an unforgettable experience. Our conference hotel, The JW Marriott offers a full-service spa, a rooftop terrace and world class dining to provide you many moments of relaxation and leisure outside of conference time. Plus, since you’ll be blocks away from historic Broadway Street, you’ll have plenty of opportunities to experience the famous Nashville honky-tonks at their finest.
We hope to see you at one of the best 2022 dermatology conferences, it will be an experience to remember!