Neil Sadick, MD, FAAD, FAACS, FACP, FACPh
Neil Sadick, MD FAAD, FAACS, FACP, FACPh, is one of the most influential and renowned dermatologists and researchers in the world. His multiple discoveries have strongly influenced and transformed the future of dermatology. He is founder of the world renowned Sadick Research group. He is also the author of the bestselling consumer book, The New Natural.
Dr. Sadick holds board certifications in internal medicine, dermatology, cosmetic surgery, hair restoration surgery and is a diplomate of the American Board of Venous and Lymphatic Medicine. He is one of the world’s most respected dermatologists and is the medical director and owner of Sadick Dermatology, as well as director of Sadick Research Group, which runs multiple FDA clinical trials each year.
- Clinical Professor of Dermatology at Weill Medical College of Cornell University
- Serves on the Board of Directors for the American Academy of Dermatology and Noah Worcester Dermatological Society
- President-Elect of the Noah Worcester Dermatological Society
- Past President of the International Society of Dermatologic Surgery
- Past President of the American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery
- Past President of the American College of Phlebology
- Past President of the Cosmetic Surgery Foundation
- Served on the Board of Directors of the American Society of Dermatologic Surgery and Women’s Dermatologic Society
He has authored over 300 journal publications and has written 20 books on hair disorders, facial rejuvenation, lasers, sclerotherapy and cosmetic surgery as well as 70 book chapters on cosmeceuticals, hair transplantation, lasers and sclerotherapy. He has presented more than 500 major academic presentations throughout the world.
He serves on the editorial board as the founding Deputy Editor of the International Journal of Women’s Dermatology, senior editor of the Journal of Drugs and Dermatology, editor for the Journal of Cosmetic Surgery and is a section editor for the American Journal of Cosmetic Surgery. He is also on the Editorial Board of the Journal of Cosmetic and Laser Therapy.