Dr. Sadick holds board certifications in internal medicine, dermatology, cosmetic surgery, hair restoration surgery and phlebology. He is one of the world’s most respected dermatologists and the medical director and owner of Sadick Dermatology as well as director of Sadick Research Group, which runs multiple FDA clinical trials each year.
- Clinical Professor of Dermatology at Weill Medical College of Cornell University
- Board of Directors for the American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery, Noah Worcester Dermatologic Society.
- Past President of the American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery
- Past President of the American College of Phlebology
- Past President of the Cosmetic Surgery Foundation
- Served on the Board of Directors of the American Society of Dermatologic Surgery and Women’s Dermatologic Society
Dr. Sadick is actively involved in various research projects in the areas of fillers/toxins, cosmetic/dermasurgery, phlebology, cellulite, adipocyte structure and function, stem cells and lasers. He serves as associate editor for the American Journal of Cosmetic Surgery, the Journal of Cosmetic Dermatology and the Journal of Drugs in Dermatology. He also on the Editorial Board of the Journal of the American Academy of Dermatology, Phlebology, Cosmetic Dermatology, and the Journal of Cosmetic and Laser Therapy.