Become a CSF Exhibitor
Founded in 2008 by Dr. Joel Schlessinger, Cosmetic Surgery Forum is a multi-specialty, discussion-based course over the latest in research, treatments and techniques in dermatology and cosmetic surgery. We are committed to the core physicians in the specialty and have based our meeting on the notion that honest and engaging conversation is the best way to learn, spark innovation and ensure the best possible patient outcomes.
“CSF gave us remarkable opportunity to get access to a unique group of high-profile aesthetic dermatologists. The meeting schedule and venue are very well designed to enable quality time with physicians, to educate them about our science and to establish initial contact. Additional promotional opportunities, such as brand logo on congress bags, significantly increased traffic to the booth at very reasonable cost. We have exhibited at CSF three times and all were very successful in sales as well as in acquisition of new leads.”
Why exhibit at CSF?
CSF is an intimate meeting with great opportunities for marketing and relationship building with key opinion leaders and cutting edge practitioners in the dermatologic and cosmetic arenas.
- an established core-specialty physician attendance of 250+
- attendees are 98% MDs and DOs
- higher than average percentage of KOLs
- opportunities for you to engage in live-patient demonstrations and advanced hands-on training with physicians
- comfortable opportunities for one-on-one time with KOLs and practice decision makers
- up to 65 core fellows and residents in the last stages of their programs
- practical sessions on neurotoxin therapy, cosmetic dermal fillers, cosmeceuticals, lasers, at-home devices, facial rejuvenation, fat and cellulite treatments, practice management and more all with honest discussion that is open for exhibitors to join in learning
Exhibitor Sponsorship Packages and Opportunities
Cosmetic Surgery Forum provides a variety of sponsorship and branding opportunities to suite all types and sizes of companies. View our sponsorship options below and find the one which best suits your company and what it would like to represent!
We welcome the opportunity to speak with you in further detail about Cosmetic Surgery Forum. Please contact us at info@CosmeticSugeryForum.com
Mailing List Usage Agreement
CME Activity Educational Grants
In accordance with CME guidelines, we welcome educational grants in support of the CME activity. For further information, please contact Jamie Sykes of Medical Education Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Any purchases, registrations or changes to your registration resulting in money owed to you will be refunded 50% until September 30, 2022. All refunds will be issued by check and will be made within 45 business days. After September 30, no refunds will be made.