Show Information & Expectations & Exhibit Hall Hours
2021 Exhibit Hall Hour Details Coming Soon!
For CSF 2021, we will require all-in person attendees (guests, exhibitors, vendors, etc.) for all events (lectures, special sessions, advisory boards, events, etc.) to provide proof of COVID-19 vaccination. For more information please refer to the information on our COVID-19 Safety Information page or contact Natasha Mohr Natasha@Lovelyskin.com or Maggie Montoya Maggie@lovelyskin.com.
It should be noted, that the educational sessions are very heavily attended by CSF participants. Exhibit Hall traffic will be concentrated during breaks and specific exhibit hours. Exhibitors are welcome and encouraged to attend CME sessions. Please note that the Exhibit Hall is NOT open during the live patient demonstrations in the afternoon.
Exhibitor Badge Information:
Badge Pick Up:
Exhibitors may pick up their badges at the meeting registration desk in the convention area of the hotel. Registration desk hours are Wednesday 2:00 – 6:00 pm and Thursday 6:30 am – 12:00 pm.
- No badges will be issued without personal identification and company name.
- Each exhibitor must pick up their own badge. No exhibitor will be allowed to pick up multiple badges.
- All exhibitors must wear their issued CSF badges at all times.
- During the course of the meeting, representatives should be able to present photo identification that matches them to the badge they are wearing if request by staff.
- Badge swapping is strictly prohibited. There is a zero tolerance policy. Any company caught badge swapping will face a $2,000.00 fine and a one year suspension from the exhibit hall.
- Exhibitors must be a paid employee of the company they are representing.
- Only properly badged exhibitors will be admitted to the exhibit.
- Representatives may arrive 45 minutes before exhibit hall opening each day and may remain up to one half hour after exhibit hall closing each evening.