Show Information & Expectations
Exhibit Hall Hours: What to Expect
The Exhibit Hall will be open on Thursday at lunch time (approximately 12:30 pm, however, this exact time is subject to change).
Set Up Hours
Exhibitors will have access to set up on Wednesday from 2:00 – 6:00 pm and again on Thursday from 7:00 – 11:00 am. Booth set up must be completed by Thursday at 11:00 am.
It should be noted, that the educational sessions are very heavily attended by CSF participants. Exhibit Hall traffic will be concentrated during breaks and specific exhibit hours. Exhibitors are welcome and encouraged to attend CME sessions.Please note that the Exhibit Hall is NOT open during the live patient demonstrations in the afternoon.
Exhibitor Badge Information:
Badge Pick Up:
Exhibitors may pick up their badges at the meeting registration desk in the convention area of the hotel. Registration desk hours are Wednesday 2:00 – 6:00 pm and Thursday 6:30 am – 12:00 pm.
- No badges will be issued without personal identification and company name.
- Each exhibitor must pick up their own badge. No exhibitor will be allowed to pick up multiple badges.
- All exhibitors must wear their issued CSF badges at all times.
- During the course of the meeting, representatives should be able to present photo identification that matches them to the badge they are wearing if request by staff.
- Badge swapping is strictly prohibited. There is a zero tolerance policy. Any company caught badge swapping will face a $2,000.00 fine and a one year suspension from the exhibit hall.
- Exhibitors must be a paid employee of the company they are representing.
- Only properly badged exhibitors will be admitted to the exhibit.
- Representatives may arrive 45 minutes before exhibit hall opening each day and may remain up to one half hour after exhibit hall closing each evening.